Applying for disability benefits can be a stressful and complex task. It can leave you frustrated and discouraged. Too often we speak with claimants who have found this so overwhelming that they give up and miss out on receiving the benefits they need and are entitled to.
Don’t let this happen to you- we can help!
- Experienced Combat Officer and Top-Notch Lawyer
- Know the Military / RCMP
- Expert navigator of Veteran Benefits
- Knowledgeable of medical conditions that are and can be connected to your time in service
- Evaluate the strength of your case
- Craft your application to suit a favorable outcome
- Gather and present medical documents and opinions to link your disability to your service.
If you have already been denied
The review hearing is your only opportunity to be interviewed and present your case to the Tribunal. We will review your denial, correct deficiencies, prepare you for giving testimony, and expertly present your case to the Tribunal. This often leads to a favourable ruling.
The Appeal Hearing is your representative’s final opportunity to make oral and/or written arguments on your behalf. At the end of the day, have no regrets, hire Millars Law!
Contact us today by phone or email:
519-657-1LAW (1529) or email@example.com